Butter bean dip with fresh herbs
A beautiful butter bean dip with camelina oil fresh aromatic herbs such as rosemary, thyme, parsley and garlic. Prepared and cooked in 10 minutes, Lovely!
- 1 clove garlic, grated or crushed
- 3 tbsp. camelina oil
- 2 cups / 1 can butter beans
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 – 2 tsp. fresh thyme
- ½ tsp good salt, or to taste
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Heat a pan and gently cook the garlic in the Camelina Oil for 2 minutes. Then add in the beans, rosemary and thyme and gently cook for 4 – 5 minutes.
- Tip into a blender with the salt, lemon juice and parsley and blend until desired consistency reached.
- Or mash bean mix with a potato masher, add in remaining ingredients and combine well.
Serve as a dip or spread, or as part of a salad plate