Green Bean Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing
With thanks to Glenville Nutrition we have some healthy recipes using our award-winning Camelina Oil for you to try out at home.
- Zest and juice of one organic lemon
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp. camelina oil
- 2 packs fresh green beans or equivalent frozen
- 1 tbsp. flaked almonds, lightly toasted
- To make the dressing mix the lemon juice and zest, mustard and oil in a jar
- Lightly steam or blanch the beans until just cooked but still firm
- While still warm, pour over dressing
- Serve sprinkled with the toasted almonds
This tangy dressing is also delicious used to dress a green salad with rocket, watercress and pea shoots. Or try adding a tsp capers and serve over steamed white fish.