For the courgette linguini
- 2 small courgettes
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- A handful of mint chopped
- 2 tbsps of Camelina Oil
For the chicken
- 4 small chicken fillets halved lengthways
- 1 tsp of mild curry powder
For the base of the Sauce
- 1 jar or tub of sundried tomato tomatoes
- 4 tbsps of Newgrange Gold Camelina Oil
- 1 tbsp of pine nuts
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- 3 tbsps of peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of mild curry powder
- 1 tbsp of soya sauce
- small piece of ginger
For the Crispy Shallots
- 4 shallots peeled, halved and sliced thinly
- 4 heaped tablespoons of gluten free flour
- 200 mls of camelina oil
- Cut both ends of the courgettes off and run them through a spirialiser/shredder to form the linguini strands. Place it into a bowl and add the zest and juice of the lime along with the handful of chopped mint and oil. Season with a touch of sea salt and set aside until serving.
- Make sure you soak the skewers in some cold water before using. Rub the peanut butter over the chicken fillets and skewer them. Place them into the oven on a tray with a drop of water on it and bake at 170oC for 10-12mins.
- In a pestle and mortar or food processor blend up the sundried tomatoes with the pine nuts and the oil from the tomatoes until smooth. Transfer this into a saucepan, add in the curry powder and peanut butter and cook out on a medium heat until the peanut butter is melted. Now stir in the coconut milk, soya and grate in the ginger. Simmer on a low heat until ready to serve and donâ€™t forget to season to taste with sea salt if needed. You can also add dry roasted peanuts for a nice crunch.
- For the sliced shallots toss them through the flour until evenly coated. Heat the oil in a wok or deep frying pan and cook them on a high heat until golden. Remove from the oil with a slotted spoon onto some kitchen paper and serve.
- On a decorative platter load on the linguini and spread it out. Place over the skewers , spoon over the sauce and garnish over the top with the crispy shallots.