Ingredients for 4
- 8 x chicken thighs
- 1 x tablespoon tomato puree
- 2 x tablespoon runny honey (dip your spoon in hot water to make this less sticky!)
- 2 x teaspoons Dijon mustard (you can amend this to your taste)
- 4 x tablespoons Newgrange Gold Rapeseed oil
- Newgrange Gold Rapeseed oil for frying
- 2 x tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 x medium sized onion
- 2 x courgettes
- 3 x carrots
- 1 x bag sugar snap peas
- 4 x portions of ready to cook noodles
- Add the tomato puree, honey, oil, mustard, soy sauce and pepper together and mix to ensure all ingredients are blended well.
- Coat the chicken and leave in the fridge to marinade for at least 4 hours although over night would be ideal. When you come to prepare the chicken, simply place the thighs in a baking tray and place in a preheated (to 190c) oven for thirty minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop your onion and garlic and add to a large wok with your rapeseed oil. Finely slice your carrots and courgettes lengthways. Add the sugar snap peas and. There should be plenty of sauce left in your bowl so add this, ensuring you have reached a high temperature.
- Bring to the boil and allow to reduce. Coat all your vegetables and add your noodles. Add pepper, but remember you wonâ€™t need salt because the soy sauce is quite salty.
- Place a generous pile of noodles on each plate and two of chicken thighs as well as some kitchen towel on the table for the sticky fingers!